My name is Kevin Pardon. I'm your Health Sciences Librarian at the ASU Downtown Phoenix Campus Library. You can see my photo and my contact info on the right side of this page.
Each section of this guide features library resources & more for your HSC 210 assignments!
- Topic Overview and Websites - places to find info on topics like Food Insecurity, or Cultural Practices in Health - to get you started on your projects
- Journal Articles - Research Databases - Searching Tips and Research Database suggestions for finding scholarly and professional journal articles on a topic
- Cultural Practices Resources - Additonal options for researching specific cultural groups
- Books - find books at ASU Libraries, or throughout the world (and request them to come here); see how to download ebooks
Get set up to make the most of ASU Libraries' services for you!
- Steps 1-6 on this guide include set up options to make the most of ASU Libraries services, like a 1-minute overview of ASU Libraries services (Step 1), setting up your Illiad Account for interlibrary loan (free access to articles and books that we don't have at ASU) (Step 2-3), the library tool bar, and more.
Have questions? Use the 'Ask a Librarian' link on the right, or contact me. My contact info is on the right, or here: