Other Business Guides
The scope of this guide covers accounting, auditing, and tax research.
Source recommendations have been grouped to provide the following types of information from which you may select. See the SOURCES tab for more detailed contents descriptions.
- Definitions and Background Information
- News and Articles
- Company Financials
- Standards and Guidelines
- International Accounting Comparisons
- Accounting Firms and Organizations
- Accounting Practice Certification (CPA Exam)
- Guides to Additional Information Sources
Where to start:
- To find a particular accounting or auditing standard document, or to find the standards that apply to a specific situation along with guidance in their interpretation and application, see Standards and Guidelines.
- For explanations of accounting, auditing, and tax terms or methods, see:
- To learn how to research a topic, see:
- To research tax laws and accepted practice, see the "Tax Requirements" section under the Taxation source recommendations.