- Click in the box to the left of desired records
- Click on "Send To" drop-down menu on the right side of the screen.
- Choose Destination: Citation Manager.
- Create File (A "citations.nbib" file will be downloaded and saved to your computer).
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click on References and Import at the top of the screen.
- Select NLM PubMed from the Import Filter/Data Source drop down menu.
- Select PubMed from the Database drop-down menu.
- Choose the "citations.nbib" file saved onto your computer.
- Click on Import.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.