Where to look for...
Looking for Articles?
Also go to the Research Databases link from the library homepage to get an alphabetical list of databases or search for a list of databases by subject.
Looking for Journals?
Use the Journal Title Lookup link from the library homepage. Make sure to search both the Electronic Journals and the Print Journals.
Looking for Books?
Use the ASU Libraries Catalog link from the library homepage.
Current Protocols provides full-text access to laboratory methods and manuals published by Wiley. ASU Libraries subscribes to the full-text for the protocols listed below.
- Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
- Current Protocols in Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Immunology
- Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
- Current Protocols in Protein Science
Nature Protocols is an online resource for protocols, including authoritative, peer-reviewed Nature Protocols and an interactive Protocols Network.
Dissertations & Theses
The ASU Libraries also have subject librarians who specialize in the literature and information in specific areas.
The subject librarians:
- Act as liaisons to academic departments,
- Provide library instruction for ASU classes,
- Recommend and assist with library resources for research,
- Purchase material needed for classes.