Advice on Using This LibGuide
New ASU students and faculty are encouraged to activate their 3 Library Accounts.
- For a single search-box of a large percentage of our available content see Library One Search.
- Interested in reading our scholarly journal articles on a tablet? Try BrowZine
To embed the ASU Libraries toolbar into a web browser see ASU Libraries Toolbar.
For research assistance see our Ask a Librarian / Help page. Note: we provide 24/7 chat reference service.
About This LibGuide
Note: The "English: Literature" LibGuide is designed to support 200-level and up undergraduate and graduate-level courses for the literature program area.
Joe's English LibGuides
- English: Children's and Young Adult Literature
- English: Linguistics
- English: Literature (this guide)
- English: Rhetoric and Composition
- English: TESOL
- Irish Studies
Joe's Other LibGuides for Faculty/Instructors
Students in 100-level University (UNI) and English courses are encouraged to use the below LibGuides.
100-Level English LibGuides
- Library Research Made Easy
- UNI 110, Critical Reading and Thinking
- ENG 102/105/108, Freshman Composition