Advice on Using This LibGuide
New ASU students and faculty are encouraged to activate their 3 Library Accounts.
For a single search-box of a large percentage of our available content see Library One Search.
To embed the ASU Libraries toolbar into a web browser see ASU Libraries Toolbar.
For research assistance see our Ask a Librarian / Help page. Note: we provide 24/7 chat reference service.
About This LibGuide
Note: The "English: Literature" LibGuide is designed to support 200-level and up undergraduate and graduate-level courses for the literature program area.
Joe's English LibGuides
- English: Children's and Young Adult Literature
- English: Linguistics
- English: Literature (this guide)
- English: Rhetoric and Composition
- English: TESOL
- Irish Studies
Joe's Other LibGuides for Faculty/Instructors
Students in 100-level University (UNI) and English courses are encouraged to use the below LibGuides.
100-Level English LibGuides
- Library Research Made Easy
- UNI 110, Critical Reading and Thinking
- ENG 102/105/108, Freshman Composition
Newly Licensed Resources
The ASU Libraries are now providing licesned access to the first four archives of NICCO.
- Descriptions of Archives:
- 1: British Politics and Society
- 2: Asia & West Diplomacy & Cultural Exchange
- 3: British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
- 4: European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
For additional information about the entire NICCO resource, see the publisher's Nineteenth Century Collections Online product page.