Who Should Use This Guide?
This Library Guide is intended to support the coursework and research needs of students enrolled in education programs across the four campuses of Arizona State University and to support the research and instructional needs of faculty who work with them.
The ASU Libraries provide assistance in many ways:
- In-person at the Information/Reference desks in each of the libraries
- By phone at the Information/Reference desk in each of the libraries
- By e-mail (we'll respond within 24 hours)
- By online chat (available M-F 9am-5pm)
The ASU Libraries also have subject librarians who specialize in the literature and information in specific areas.
The subject librarians:
- Act as liaisons to academic departments,
- Provide library instruction for ASU classes,
- Recommend and assist with library resources for research,
- Purchase material needed for classes.
Contact information for the Education Librarians is available in the box to the right.
How do I?/FAQ
Take the Education Library Guide With You
Now you can add the Education Library Guide to your smartphone! Using your iPhone, Android or other smartphone, scan the QR code below. The information contained in this Library Guide will be available to you anytime & anywhere on your phone.