- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)
- American Geographical Society (AGS)
- Arizona Geographic Alliance
- Association of American Geographers (AAG)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS)
- American Society for Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing (ASPRS)
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Association of Pacific Coast Geographers (APCG)
- British Cartographic Society (BCS)
- Canadian Association of Geographers (CAG)
- Conference of Latin Americanist Geographers (CLAG)
- Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA)
- National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE)
- National Geographic Society (NGS)
- North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS)
- Quaternary Research Association (QRA)
- Royal Geographical Society (RGS)
- Society of Cartographers (SoC)
- University Consortium for Geographic Information Science (UCGIS)
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)
The SAGE handbook of qualitative geography / edited by DeLyser, Dydia ... [et al.]. HAYDEN GF21 2010
The cultural geography reader [electronic book] / edited by Timothy S. Oakes and Patricia L. Price.
Flowerdew, Robin and Martin, David, eds. 1997. Methods in Human Geography: a Guide for Students Doing Research Projects.
HAYDEN GF26 .M47 2005
Clark, Gordon and Terry Wareham. Geography@university: making the most of your geography degree and courses. SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G73 .C54 2003
Northey, Margot. 2001. Making sense: a student's guide to research and writing: geography and environmental science.
SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G70 .N67 2001
Rogers, Alisdair and others, editors, 1992. The Student's companion to geography.
SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G116 .S78 1992
Map Collection Specialist
3rd floor Noble Library