Using this Guide
Welcome to the History Library Guide. This LibGuide is intended to support the coursework and research needs of students enrolled in history programs across the four campuses of Arizona State University and to support the research and instructional needs of faculty who work with them. The best way to navigate through this site is by using the tabs at the top of this guide.
For information about the history programs & degrees available at ASU consult these sites:
How To Contact Your History Librarians: Ed & Bee
Ed and Bee are available to assist students with their research needs through the Libraries' dedicated subject liaison program. Ed is on the Tempe campus while Bee is located on the West campus. Contact information can be found to your right.
The ASU Libraries provide assistance in many ways:
- In-person at the Information/Reference desks in each of the libraries
- By phone at the Information/Reference desk in each of the libraries
- By e-mail (we'll respond within 24 hours)
- By online chat (available M-F 9am-5pm)
The ASU Libraries also have subject librarians who specialize in the literature and information in specific areas.
The subject librarians:
- Act as liaisons to academic departments,
- Provide library instruction for ASU classes,
- Recommend and assist with library resources for research,
- Purchase material needed for classes.
Contact information for the History Librarians in this guide.