- To find a specific book, search by author or title
- To find books on a topic, search by keyword
- Example: Medical and instruments and design
- books in many different libraries.
- If you find a book you need that ASU does not have, you may borrow it through InterLibrary Loan.
- Online full text of programming books and more. ASU subscribes to 600 of a possible 9700. If you find a book in the database that is not available at ASU and you would like to use for your work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics Includes studies based on the human and mouse genomes, and other important model eukaryotes, as well as pathogenic bacteria.
Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation 6 vols. includes developments in medical devices, including nanotechnology, fiber optics, and signal processing
Encyclopedia of Materials - Science and Technology - 11 vols. includes biomaterials
Electronic book collections save you time by searching across all books within the collection.
- A collection of over 800 full text Engineering Handbooks. See sample list of books under "Facts and Formulas"
- Full-text of selected journals, books, book series, and reference works and the Online Archives Collection from science publisher Springer
- Medical reference materials such as guides, dictionaries, manuals, textbooks, and other medicine & health care related materials.
- A collection of books across many disciplines
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- A collection of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Books from major publishers, organizations and government agencies in all subject areas.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost
- Books from major publishers in all subject areas.