Hi! I'm Janice, one of your Health Science Librarian at the ASU Downtown Phoenix Campus Library.
This assignment should take you 20 minutes or less.
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Get to know your ASU Library
Step 2: ASU Library doesn't have it? We can get it for you!
Step 3: Set up your ILLIAD Account to use the Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery service
Step 4: Set up your Refworks Account
Comments and Suggestions
Let me know if you have any kind of technical issues or other problems with materials on this page. My contact info is on the right.
ASU Library is here to support you in your research and studying success!
Watch this 1 minute 'Library Minute' video for an overview of ASU Library resources, services, and locations:
Join Anali for a 'Library Minute' on the ASU Library Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service:
1. Start at the ASU Library home page, lib.asu.edu
2. Click on 'My Accounts' on the black information bar across the page and select 'My Interlibrary Loan (Illiad) Account.'
3. Sign in using your ASURITE ID and Password.
4. Follow the steps to create your ILLIAD Account profile.
5. Request items as needed.
from the ASU Library home page: (https://lib.asu.edu)
1. Under 'My Accounts,' click on 'My RefWorks Account'
2. Sign in to access the ASU RefWorks home page with your ASURITE ID and Password
3. On the ASU RefWorks home page, click on 'Sign Up for a New Account.'
4. Fill out the information in Step 1 and Step 2, then click the button 'Create Account.'
5. Next you will see your RefWorks Account page - this is what you will see every time when you log in with the RefWorks account name and password that you created.
At first it's empty, but once you start adding references, the default view will show all references in your account.
To start adding references, click on the Adding References tab on this guide.