1. Mark each record to export by clicking on yellow Add to Folder icon at the bottom of the record. A new box labeled Folder has Items will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. In the Folder has Items box, click on Go to Folder View. The display will change to a list of all articles in the folder.
3. Select the references you want to export or click on Select/Deslect all. Click on the Export button on the right side of the screen.
4. Click on the radio button for Direct Export to RefWorks, then click Save.
5. RefWorks will open in a new window. After you login to your account, your references will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder. You may view the reference and/or move it into the folder of your choice.