Check out this How To Guide page for Creating Annotated Bibliographies
Need topic-specific Research guidance for Annotated Bibliographies, Literature Reviews, or other assignments? Contact your Subject Librarian
1. To create the bibliography (or Works Cited/References) page, click on the Create Bibliography button.
2. Select the citation output style (MLA, APA, etc.) from the pulldown menu.
3. Select file type from pulldown menu (HTML is the fastest).
4. Select which references to include from the pulldown menu. Make sure to select the correct folder, as the default is all references.
5. Click on Create Bibliography button.
Have a question? Contact Ask A Librarian.