Archives & Digital Libraries
- ArchiveFinder: A current directory of repositories and collections of primary source material housed across the United States and the United Kingdom. The material in this collection ranges from pre-historic to modern.
- Arizona Archives Online: Provides free public access to descriptions of archival collections, preserved and made accessible by Arizona repositories, including libraries, special collections, archives, historical societies, and museums. Through the collaboration of the Arizona repositories the goal is to inform, enrich, and empower the researcher by creating and promoting access to a vast array of primary sources across the state of Arizona.
- Center for Research Libraries: An international consortium of university, college, and independent research libraries. CRL acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, archives, and other traditional and digital resources from a global network of sources. Use ASU Library's Interlibrary Loan to request materials.
- HathiTrust Digital Library: A partnership of 80 academic libraries and research institutions that share a digital repository of print works in the public domain and copyright-permitted materials. For more information see the ASU Library's guide HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Repositories of Primary Sources: A listing of over 5,000 websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources for the research scholar.