Can you find the full text of this article? If not, what should you do?
Jae, S. Y., Fernhall, B., Lee, M., Heffernan, K. S., Lee, M. K., Choi, Y. H., . . . Park, W. H. (2006).
Exaggerated blood pressure response to exercise is associated with inflammatory markers. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, 26(3), 145-149. doi:00008483-200605000-00005 [pii]
Evaluate & Discuss these resources with a partner. Keep in mind the CRAAP Test
When was the information published or posted?
Who is the intended audience?
Is the author qualified to write on the topic?
What is the purpose of the information?
Take your topic: What are the effects of caffeine on endurance performance?
1) What keywords will you use to search?
2) What synonyms can you think of for those keywords?
3) Try out a search in PubMed or another Research Database
4) Did you get some good results? If not, try a different search in PubMed or another database?
6) Choose an article that is interesting and/or best relates to your research question.
7) Questions? Problems?
Contact your Health Sciences Librarian, or use Ask A Librarian!