RefWorks is a user-friendly database system that allows you to create and manage your citations via the Web. These citations can then be easily inserted in papers or publications, and are automatically added to bibliographies in multiple citation styles.
Create your own RefWorks account now. You'll need your ASURITE ID and password.
ASU Library offers walk-in classes on how to use RefWorks. Check the Schedule
Why should you cite your sources?
1. To give credit to the original author when you directly quote someone else's words, or paraphrase their ideas, within the text of your paper.
2. Your statements are more credible when you back them up with authoritative sources.
3. To allow readers to easily locate the sources you used by providing a Works Cited page.
Where should you cite your sources?
1. Within the text of your paper, in parentheses after you quote or paraphrase a source. Include author's last name and the page number (if given).
2. In the Works Cited list at the end of your paper. Include complete information about the source.