Describe your work using standard terms developed at libraries, museums, archives and research institutes.
- American Folklore Society Ethnographic Thesaurus.
- Agricultural Thesaurus, National Agricultural Library.
- Art & Architecture Thesaurus: terms, descriptions, bibliographic citations and other information relating to fine art, architecture, decorative arts, archival materials and material culture.
- Cataloging Cultural Objects: standard for the cultural heritage community.
- Cultural Object Name Authority, Getty: titles, attributions, depicted subjects and other metadata about works of art, architecture, and cultural heritage -- extant and historical, physical and conceptual.
- Geographic Names, Getty Thesaurus of: names of places important for the study of art and architecture.
- Geographic Names, U.S. Board of: antarctic, domestic and international geographic names.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System: taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi and microbes.
- International Plant Names Index: names and basic bibliographical details of seed plants, ferns and lycophytes.
- Medical Subject Headings Thesaurus (MeSH): medical terms published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Threatened Species, The IUCN Red List: taxonomic, conservation status and distribution information on plants, fungi and animals.
Library of Congress Linked Data Service