MyiLibrary - Before You Begin:
- In order to download MyiLibrary e-books to your personal device you must first create a personal MyiLibrary account associated with the ASU Library. To do so, connect to the ASU Library/MyiLibrary interface page (in order to prove that you are a current ASU student, faculty or staff member you will be required to authenticate with your ASURITE ID log-on and password).
- From the "ASU Library/MyiLibrary" page choose the "Create an Account" option (this hyperlink appears within the blue footer at the bottom of the MyiLibrary page to either "Login to Your Account" or, for first-time users, "Create an Account."
- You also need to create a personal Adobe Digital Editions account, and download that software onto your computer (for a Nook/Sony/other e-reader).
MyiLibrary Downloadable Quick Start Guide
- Only entries labeled “Add to Bookshelf for Download” are are available for download. Note that the "Advanced Search" also allows you to limit your results to just downloadable books.
- MyiLibrary e-books have a 14-day checkout period.
- Users are limited to 25 checked-out titles at a time.
- Checked-out items can not be returned early.
- Provided that no one else has placed a title on hold, you may renew that title at the end of your 14-day loan period.
- You may have up to 50 holds in your queue within the MyiLibrary bookshelf.
The Bluefire app is available for:
The Adobe Digital Editions app is available for: