Users can manually add references to their RefWorks accounts.
1. Click on the button located near the top of the page.
2. Select the output style using the drop down menu next to "Fields used by" and select your Reference Type.
3. Enter the reference information in the fields provided. You can enter additional information by using the Additional Fields option provided at the bottom.
4. Select the folder for where the reference should be added. If applicable, attach the file associated with the reference.
5. Click on Save Reference when finished.
Check out the RefWorks video on manually entering your references.
You can easily import your EndNote references into your RefWorks account:
1. Select Import under the Quick Access section on the right hand side of the page:
2. Click on From EndNote Database
3. Browse your computer for the EndNote Database to Import
4. Select the folder where you'd like to put the references
5. Click on Import