from the ASU Library home page: (https://lib.asu.edu)
1. Under 'My Accounts,' click on 'My RefWorks Account'
2. Sign in to access the ASU RefWorks home page with your ASURITE ID and Password
3. On the ASU RefWorks home page, click on 'Sign Up for a New Account.'
4. Fill out the information in Step 1 and Step 2, then click the button 'Create Account.'
5. Next you will see your RefWorks Account page - this is what you will see every time when you log in with the RefWorks account name and password that you created.
At first it's empty, but once you start adding references, the default view will show all references in your account.
To start adding references, click on the Adding References tab on this guide.