from the ASU Library home page: (http://lib.asu.edu)
- Under 'Frequently Used Resources,' Click on 'Google Scholar' to get to the Google Scholar home page with ASU affiliate access options
From the Google Scholar home page:
- Click on 'Settings' at the top right corner of the Google Scholar home page
Under Bibliography Manager
- Click in the radio button next to Show links to import citations into... '
- From the drop down choices, select RefWorks
Click the Save button at the bottom right of the Settings page
Search for your topic in Google Scholar
- Now that you've changed your Settings, you will see a link saying 'Import into RefWorks' under each reference in your search results
Click on the 'Import into RefWorks' link that shows under a desired reference
- A new tab or window will open with the RefWorks login page
- Log in to your RefWorks Account
Your reference will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder. You may view the reference and/or move it into the folder of your choice.