This Guide will help you use the library to find the sources you'll need for your English Composition papers.
- Use the Videos and Tutorials tab to watch fun mini-movies and learn to use the library at your own pace.
- Use the Finding Topics tab if you are having trouble choosing what to write about.
- Use the Thesis Statements tab for extra help writing your thesis statements.
- Use the Research Starters tab to find background information on your topic.
- Use the Finding Sources: Research Databases tab to access articles from library databases.
- Use the Specific Assignments tab for extra help with particular assignments (such as annotated bibliographies) or specific classes.
- Use the Citing Sources tab for MLA style guides and information about RefWorks.
Why Use Library Resources?
Why Use the Library When You Could Use Google?
Watch this to find out why the library and its resources are better than Google for your English papers.
Get immediate help from a librarian via chat or email.
Call or email the ENG Comp Librarian on your campus:
Julie Tharp, Tempe campus
Marc Mason, Tempe campus
Dennis Isbell, West campus
Ellen Welty, Polytechnic campus
Alexandra Humphreys, Downtown campus