- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)
- American Geographical Society (AGS)
- Arizona Geographic Alliance
- Association of American Geographers (AAG)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS)
- American Society for Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing (ASPRS)
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Association of Pacific Coast Geographers (APCG)
- British Cartographic Society (BCS)
- Canadian Association of Geographers (CAG)
- Conference of Latin Americanist Geographers (CLAG)
- Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA)
- National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE)
- National Geographic Society (NGS)
- North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS)
- Quaternary Research Association (QRA)
- Royal Geographical Society (RGS)
- Society of Cartographers (SoC)
- University Consortium for Geographic Information Science (UCGIS)
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)
The SAGE handbook of qualitative geography / edited by DeLyser, Dydia ... [et al.]. HAYDEN GF21 2010
The cultural geography reader [electronic book] / edited by Timothy S. Oakes and Patricia L. Price.
Flowerdew, Robin and Martin, David, eds. 1997. Methods in Human Geography: a Guide for Students Doing Research Projects.
HAYDEN GF26 .M47 2005
Clark, Gordon and Terry Wareham. Geography@university: making the most of your geography degree and courses. SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G73 .C54 2003
Northey, Margot. 2001. Making sense: a student's guide to research and writing: geography and environmental science.
SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G70 .N67 2001
Rogers, Alisdair and others, editors, 1992. The Student's companion to geography.
SCIENCE 3rd FLOOR G116 .S78 1992