Electronic resources are owned by independent providers and are protected by copyright and other laws. They are provided for ASU students, faculty, staff and library users only.
- Use the resources for personal, educational or research purposes only
- Check the provider's website for permitted uses and restrictions
- Comply with restrictions on use, copying, reproduction, distribution and alteration
You must not:
- Systematically or programmatically or massively copy any of these resources
- Distribute these resources beyond ASU faculty, students and staff
- Sell or otherwise make commercial use of the resources
ASU is not responsible for the content, format, accuracy or availability of electronic resources.
Some of these journals and magazines are subscribed and some are freely available on the web.