Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links to ASU Research Initiatives
The National Science Foundation Water & Environmental Technology Center at Arizona State University was established to promote scientific research that will ensure the quality of water by pooling the resources of the university and industry. The Center’s research program addresses the following areas:
- Environmental Genomics
- Taste & Odor, Arsenic, DBPs
- Modeling & Removal of Contaminants
- Water Reuse & Ground Water Recharge
- Aqua-biotic System for Energy
- Environmental Toxicology & Ecological Health
- Environmental Public Health
Current projects include Global Ethnohydrology Study, Central Arizona–Phoenix Long-Term Ecological Research, and many others.