The ASU Libraries provide assistance in many ways:
- In-person at the Information/Reference desks in each of the libraries
- By phone at the Information/Reference desk in each of the libraries
- By e-mail (we'll respond within 24 hours)
- By online chat (available M-F 9am-5pm)
The ASU Libraries also have subject librarians who specialize in the literature and information in specific areas.
The subject librarians:
- Act as liaisons to academic departments,
- Provide library instruction for ASU classes,
- Recommend and assist with library resources for research,
- Purchase material needed for classes.
Contact information for the Education Librarians is available in the box in the right hand column.
Purpose of this guide
This guide is to assist those who need K-12 teaching resources. Under the tab titled "Education Data, Policy, and Standards" are resources for finding research data and statistics, state and local policies and standards. Under the "Teaching and Lesson Plan Resources" are subject area resources and lesson plans for those subjects.
Search the ASU Libraries Catalog here for books, music, videos and journal titles. Most items can be delivered to and picked up from any ASU library location: