Selected Web Resources
- The Council on Hemispheric Affairs: A
nonprofit, tax-exempt independent research and information organization
established to promote the common interests of the hemisphere, raise
the visibility of regional affairs and increase the importance of the
inter-American relationship, as well as encourage the formulation of
rational and constructive U.S. policies towards Latin America.
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre: Operated by the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC); provies information and analysis on internal displacement in some 50 countries.
- Resources for the Study of International Relations and Foreign Affairs - Vincent Ferraro site: A comprehensive site covering US international relations and
foreign affairs during the Twentieth Century. Click on the Documents internal link to go directly to that section.
- International Relations and Security Network: Open access information service for international relations and security professionals. An online project of the Center for Security Studies (CSS), at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich). It is jointly funded by the Swiss Department for Defence, Civil Protection and Sport (DDPS) and ETH Zurich.
- Nonprofit Collaboration Database: Provides models and best practices of exceptional nonprofit collaboration efforts around the world.
- Vision of Humanity: Interrelated initiatives focused on global peace.